• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting head down when being stroked

Buzzwizz619

Warren Scout
I recently acquired a very neglected little bunny, shes only been with me 1 week shes slowly letting me stroke her but when i stroke her she puts her chin flat on the floor. Is this a good thing or is she scared to death and hoping i go away if she stays still enough? I cant blame her for not liking me too much i did spend the first 5 days shoving a syringe in her mouth 14 times a day :lol:

I recently acquired a very neglected little bunny, shes only been with me 1 week shes slowly letting me stroke her but when i stroke her she puts her chin flat on the floor. Is this a good thing or is she scared to death and hoping i go away if she stays still enough? I cant blame her for not liking me too much i did spend the first 5 days shoving a syringe in her mouth 14 times a day :lol:

She is demurring to you and obviously loving the strokes, bless her heart :love:

Back