• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boxes!!

Elop

Warren Scout
Hi, just wanted to see what people’s opinions are on the subscription boxes for bunnies. The various brands and the contents. I ordered a premium plus box from bark and bunnies and I think it’s fab! I wondered if it’s ok to feed forage herbs and flowers daily?
335f606f6e9cf9aad547e51e52f538a2.jpg
8a3c0ed1a983361930ad5d9883454553.jpg
47fc2fe754a17415cd49bc0e893b8293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awhh [emoji7] that looks like a good selection! I'm getting bunnies at lunch? Bunnies that lunch? Can't remember the name [emoji849] I think it's fun and you get things you don't always see everywhere, I tend to trial some and see what I think, if I'm not impressed or quality starts to lack I just cancel :)

I'd slowly introduce the forage as he's still little, but if no reaction he could have it daily I think :) I feed my two girls daily forage picked and dried bought stuff with no issues x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much graciee. Yes I was so excited to see the box when it came and he loves the forage. The hanging basket toy is super cute too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back