• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Basil. Beautiful Red Rex rabbit male. Sunderland, Tyne & Wear

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
ON BEHALF OF PAWZ FOR THOUGHT, SUNDERLAND , TYNE & WEAR

Basil

Basil is a beautiful orange Rex who is looking for his loving forever home and we are sure you will agree that he is a very handsome chap!

Basil was rescued from an awful cage and is really enjoying his new found freedom and just wants a home where he will be loved and spoilt. He will be neutered and vaccinated asap and will then be ready to go to his forever home with a lovely lady bunny. Basil is a curious bunny! All enquiries welcomed! Email : rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Adoption Fee: £55
Also includes VHD2 vaccination.

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg

d.jpg
e.jpg

Last edited:
He is certainly very, very beautiful :love:

What a surprise that me and thee were drawn to this thread !! :lol:

Basil reminds me of my Hal. Oh if only I could adopt more Bunnies.

I really hope he will soon find his forever home x

ON BEHALF OF PAWZ FOR THOUGHT, SUNDERLAND , TYNE & WEAR

Basil

Basil is a beautiful red Rex who is looking for his loving forever home and we are sure you will agree that he is a very handsome chap!

Basil was rescued from an awful cage and is really enjoying his new found freedom and just wants a home where he will be loved and spoilt. He will be neutered and vaccinated asap and will then be ready to go to his forever home with a lovely lady bunny. Basil is a curious bunny! All enquiries welcomed! Email : rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg

d.jpg
e.jpg

:love:

What a surprise that me and thee were drawn to this thread !! [emoji38]

Basil reminds me of my Hal. Oh if only I could adopt more Bunnies.

I really hope he will soon find his forever home x
What colour rex is he? [emoji7]

He's so beautiful

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I could quite possibly offer Basil a home.
One of my 2 rescue bunnies had to be put down on Sunday & I'm a bit sad for his spritely 6 or 7 year old friend 'Poppy'.

Location: Devon. Full use of 30metre garden (except the veg patch) & 5mx3m housing.
It needs discussing, though.

if only he wasn't so far away :( probably for best actually as I couldn't take on a third at the moment, as much as my heart would like!

he's beautiful :love:

Last edited:
Back