• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Micky . Super Dutch Rabbit Male. ( Blind in one eye ). Sunderland , Tyne & Wear

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
ON BEHALF OF PAWZ FOR THOUGHT, SUNDERLAND, TYNE & WEAR

Micky ( Neutered and Vaccinated )

Micky is a super cute bouncy dutch bunny looking for a fresh start in life.

Micky is full of beans and despite being blind in one eye he is like a duracell bunny, full of bounces and excitement. We believe Micky has been blind since birth or that it is an injury sustained by previously living in the same cage as a budgie. He has been given a precautionary full treatment of panacur (wormer) to ensure it isn't that. Our vets are happy that his eye is causing no ongoing problems and that he is a happy healthy bun! Micky is so handsome with his odd ears! He likes to pose and would make a fab companion for a young bunny. He is neutered and vaccinated.

Please email : rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Adoption Fee: £55
Also includes VHD2 vaccination.

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg

d.jpg
e.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Micky your so fine you blow my mind, hey Micky!

I really really like this bunny.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

He’s gorgeous. Living in the same cage as a budgie [emoji35] - how do you cope with these people?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back