• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Phoebe. 2 year old English Spot . ( Sunderland, Tyne & Wear )

Seemingly she is difficult to bond and the person that is fostering her at the moment is going to try her with one of her rabbits as
Phoebe seems to like him , so she is now reserved.

It's good that she is reserved with a husbun that she has chosen for herself:)

Poor Phoebe is up for adoption again as the fosterer thinks she would be best kept on her own as a houserabbit .

Poor baby girl. I'm pleased she doesn't know she keeps getting so close to getting a forever home:( Its heartbreaking how it hops from having big hopes for her which are then dashed . Is she a single house bun with fosterer?

Poor baby girl. I'm pleased she doesn't know she keeps getting so close to getting a forever home:( Its heartbreaking how it hops from having big hopes for her which are then dashed . Is she a single house bun with fosterer?

Phoebe has been reserved twice but she is attacking the rabbits she is being bonded with so she get's sent back, I think the fosterer was hoping to bond her with one of her's that Phoebe seemed interested in but I don't think it's working so I think she may have to stay as a single bunny and perhaps be a houserabbit , it's such a shame as all her other siblings have all found homes :(

Phoebe has been reserved twice but she is attacking the rabbits she is being bonded with so she get's sent back, I think the fosterer was hoping to bond her with one of her's that Phoebe seemed interested in but I don't think it's working so I think she may have to stay as a single bunny and perhaps be a houserabbit , it's such a shame as all her other siblings have all found homes :(

I guess fosterers are the best to judge . I really hope she gets a new home

Back