• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie 29/08/2018

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
My beautiful Pixie passed away yesterday after being at the vets for 3 days, I took her to the emergency vets on Sunday evening as she suddenly started displaying symptoms. Pixie was only 6 years old, she shouldn't of died. I can't say much on here, but don't worry my darling, I am going to ensure the relevant things are done. I am not sure if many of you will remember my bunnies as I don't post much on here anymore, But I originally had Pickle and Pixie, Flopsy and Lily. Last year Pickle died so Pixie got a new friend - Angus. I have Angus, Lily and Livio.

There are more pictures on my facebook post - https://www.facebook.com/jackantoni...69139841127&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Sleep tight Pixie :love: 2012 - 2018

40374359_2041773922533568_5134940273486331904_n.jpg

Last edited:
My beautiful Pixie passed away yesterday after being at the vets for 3 days, I took her to the emergency vets on Sunday evening as she suddenly started displaying symptoms. Pixie was only 6 years old, she shouldn't of died. I can't say much on here, but don't worry my darling, I am going to ensure the relevant things are done. I am not sure if many of you will remember my bunnies as I don't post much on here anymore, But I originally had Pickle and Pixie, Flopsy and Lily. Last year Pickle died so Pixie got a new friend - Angus. I have Angus, Lily and Livio.

There are more pictures on my facebook post - https://www.facebook.com/jackantoni...35569139841127¬if_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Sleep tight Pixie :love: 2012 - 2018

40374359_2041773922533568_5134940273486331904_n.jpg

I'm so very sorry :(

What a beautiful girl :love:

Im a new member Im sorry for your loss she looks just like my new rabbit i rescued.Especially the ears as my rabbit miss molly has one ear up and one ear down and she is the same colour x

I’m so sorry you lost your beautiful girl :cry:
Binky free Pixie xx

Thinking of you xx

Jack, I'm so sad to read that Pixie has gone. She and Pickle were favorites of mine. Please know that I'm thinking of you at this very sad time.
Sleep well beautiful Pixie. :cry: xxxxx

Sorry for you loss of Pixie, I hope you get the closure you need following her passing

Sleep tight Pixie x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back