• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Bun not using litter tray, i have and omlet house, do i try different?

So Bunny is over one and used her litter tray outside her omlet house, in the run, really well up to May this year. Then she started going inside the plastic housing to toilet. I moved the litter tray inside in the hope it would at least absorb. However she kept digging out the litter and still using the plastic tray to toilet. I've put two trays in for litter and one with bedding but she ends up toileting everywhere, and digging out the litter. Im worried as we go into autumn as she has no dry bedding and can not sleep outside much longer. How do i break her habit? Do i need to change her housing? Struggling with all the cleaning out now its not so dry and hot!! I'm lost as to what to do for her. Please any advice is most welcome. Im in rented accommodation so can't do anything very permenant.

Neutering(spaying) will help with this habit, but if left too long she might keep doing it. :thumb:

Back