• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new girl! She’s so beautiful [emoji171]

af04cf3217bf28422e9b03e566e02002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our new girl! She’s so beautiful 💜

She is beautiful! Have you got any history regarding her?

Nope.. we got her from pet supermarket yesterday. Should they have given us something?

Update: I just called. They said she’s a tortoiseshell Rex and she’s about 6 months old ... not sure how accurate this is thought.

Last edited:
Nope.. we got her from pet supermarket yesterday. Should they have given us something?

Update: I just called. They said she’s a tortoiseshell Rex and she’s about 6 months old ... not sure how accurate this is thought.

She's beautiful, doesn't look like she has rex fur tho to me, does she have whiskers? :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Our new girl! She’s so beautiful 💜

She's beautiful, doesn't look like she has rex fur tho to me, does she have whiskers? [emoji4]

Thank you! And I agree.. although she’s very soft! I thought she was a harlequin when I looked up all the breeds. But that’s what the store told me. Yes she has long white whiskers.

4b98e40c6ced5c2eef1c27da5c5d7fbf.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! And I agree.. although she’s very soft! I thought she was a harlequin when I looked up all the breeds. But that’s what the store told me. Yes she has long white whiskers.

Gosh she's pretty [emoji7][emoji7]

Yea rexes have velvet like fur, and no whiskers (well mine don't)

Thank you! Maybes she’s a mix, it’s so hard to tell nowa days, all I know is she’s beautiful and I can’t wait to bond with her and have her bond with our male :)

Back