• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly

Oh Steph I'm so sorry to read this news :(
so sad to lose her this way but huge thanks for adopting her all those years ago, giving her a great life and posting loads of pictures all throuhg her life. Hugs to you xx

Oh Steph I'm so sorry to read this news :(
so sad to lose her this way but huge thanks for adopting her all those years ago, giving her a great life and posting loads of pictures all throuhg her life. Hugs to you xx

I didn't know whether to message you and let you know, seemed wrong to just send bad news. But thank you so much for letting her live with me, me and Charlie loved her so much and we'll both miss her more than I can even say. The room is just so empty without her. I'll always miss my stroppy little girl.

Nooooooo, my heart sunk when I saw Millies name.:cry:

Condolences to you, your mum and Charlie. Millie has been such a big part of your lives. Hugs xxxxx

Thank you everyone. Charlie is doing pretty well, I've left him mostly free range for now so he can get my attention any time he wants.

Back