• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boobly bear & friends

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Some recent photos

e1jrN8Nl.jpg

mAf9k7Fl.jpg

sVxbfOsl.jpg

dNAGTEFl.jpg

gTMi9fdl.jpg

c6xVn0ul.jpg

My bridge pair loved to lie under a small table and the large one with chairs which they loved to gnaw on.When the Christmas tree came out they claimed the space under that too.:)

My bridge pair loved to lie under a small table and the large one with chairs which they loved to gnaw on.When the Christmas tree came out they claimed the space under that too.:)

Mine spend all day under tables & behind sofas, they only come out in the open in the evening. Looks like they are in good company ;)

Boobly knows how to werk the camera for a good DBF

Werk it Boobly!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Eek! They're too gorgeous! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] Fantastic photos [emoji3]

In the first photo, is Danger Mouse resting her bum on Boobette's shoulders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eek! They're too gorgeous! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] Fantastic photos [emoji3]

In the first photo, is Danger Mouse resting her bum on Boobette's shoulders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is indeed. A good sniff of Boo's bum told her it was safe to do so on that occassion

Lovely photos :) I particularly like the one of Boo in the first pic and the one of Mouse by herself.

Back