• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Single Female with Pasteurella (Snuffles)

gina_davis

New Kit
Hello,

I am looking for a single female rabbit who has pasteurella; I have an 8 month old dutch lop buck who has pasteurella and desperate for a friend.
I live in Bedfordshire but willing to travel!

We have come across 2 pasteurella bunnies just lately but they were at Pets@Home, two males in the Catterick branch in North Yorkshire, but I've a feeling a lot more
will turn up as they are not the only cases I've heard about in Pets @ Home.

Last edited:
We have come across 2 pasteurella bunnies just lately but they were at Pets@Home, two males in the Catterick branch in North Yorkshire, but I've a feeling a lot more
will turn up as they are not the only cases I've heard about in Pets @ Home.

Oh yes I was just in there today looking at them. The harli is adorable. I asked if pasteurella and they told me no just sensitive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they wasn't the same two as they had snuffles as my Husband asked what was wrong with them and that's what he was told , I think that was last week though .

I hope they wasn't the same two as they had snuffles as my Husband asked what was wrong with them and that's what he was told , I think that was last week though .

I know the one was a little Dutch and had been there a few week

I know the one was a little Dutch and had been there a few week

Yes my Husband said they were like tri coloured dutch buns and he asked the girl what was wrong with them as they had a sign up saying they needed special care and she said they had pasteurella and so he said 'so they have snuffles' and she said yes but they have seen a vet. My Husband said you do know it's contagious and she said they have been treated and they are alright. They really need to look at their breeder's as there are to many rabbits coming from P@h with pasteurella . The Darlington branch said to my Husband that they give flyers out with rabbits with respiratory problems and it mentions snuffles on it . :(

Back