• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange Question About Fleas

I haven't saw them on me again since I start wearing boots and drenching myself in jungle formula so fingers crossed that is working. I will take a photo if i see them again but I'm hoping my evasive action is keeping them away from me!

I haven't saw them on me again since I start wearing boots and drenching myself in jungle formula so fingers crossed that is working. I will take a photo if i see them again but I'm hoping my evasive action is keeping them away from me!
Yea tbh that jungle formula stuff is so horrid nothing wants to land on you [emoji38] hope you continue not to see whatever is living in there!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yes thank you so much for that tip, I would never have thought of using that [emoji38]
Yea Idk how I came across it tbh [emoji38] I bought a house that was infested, but had to fully gut it so I could get rid of them and I tried so many things, I'm also a bit of a clean freak... And the thought of fleas being on me was horrendous, especially after the bites I had all over my ankles from being in the house 5 mins, after the previous owners cats had been gone for weeks [emoji38] ended up in paper overalls with that spray over my ankles and the suit [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Haha the thought of a paper suit did actually cross my mind:D
I know there's worse things in life happening and worse things that our rabbits can get than fleas but I have found this week really hard and its only because I couldn't see an animal starve that I've kept up with it. I'll be so glad when I've done the last feed tomorrow and they come home :evil:

Back