Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Snacks and treats...

  1. #1
    Warren Scout Elop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default Snacks and treats...

    Please can I get some advice on bunny treats and snacks. Iíve bought parsley donut things which he loves and pets at home hay buttons again he likes and also these...

    I donít know if the treats Iím picking are ok and I would love some advice. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,669

    Default

    The loops and sticks by science selective are great

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Warren Scout Elop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    The loops and sticks by science selective are great

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    Thank you Iíll have a look out for some


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elop View Post
    Thank you Iíll have a look out for some


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Np these are what I mean btw there's two different types of loops and two types of sticks, all my buns go mad for them

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Warren Scout Elop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Np these are what I mean btw there's two different types of loops and two types of sticks, all my buns go mad for them

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    Iíve bought some excel parsley pieces and he loves them and I think they seem healthy. Iíll get some of these for sure


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elop View Post
    Iíve bought some excel parsley pieces and he loves them and I think they seem healthy. Iíll get some of these for sure


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah yea I've seen those, haven't got some yet been meaning to glad your bun likes them, definitely have to pick some up then

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •