• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snacks and treats...

Elop

Warren Scout
Please can I get some advice on bunny treats and snacks. I’ve bought parsley donut things which he loves and pets at home hay buttons again he likes and also these...
7d62c28116e87152d66b74d02acc367e.jpg

I don’t know if the treats I’m picking are ok and I would love some advice. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The loops and sticks by science selective are great :D

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Thank you I’ll have a look out for some

Np these are what I mean btw there's two different types of loops and two types of sticks, all my buns go mad for them :)
db057da7d597868e5c710d37ee5506e6.jpg

Np these are what I mean btw there's two different types of loops and two types of sticks, all my buns go mad for them :)
db057da7d597868e5c710d37ee5506e6.jpg

I’ve bought some excel parsley pieces and he loves them and I think they seem healthy. I’ll get some of these for sure

I’ve bought some excel parsley pieces and he loves them and I think they seem healthy. I’ll get some of these for sure

Ah yea I've seen those, haven't got some yet been meaning to :) glad your bun likes them, definitely have to pick some up then :D

Back