• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard castle - anyone seen this in stock?

Can’t see them in pets at home. Wish I’d bought a few of them when they were in stock :lol:

The company who made them stopped production. The last place to have them was PetPlanet and their stock is gone now. :cry:

I ordered some hemp bedding and some hamster toys from zooplus recently. It all came in a really big box. Not quite the same but the rabbits love it!

Ah what a shame, they were fab for bunnies and a good distraction from my skirting boards & furniture!

I ordered some hemp bedding and some hamster toys from zooplus recently. It all came in a really big box. Not quite the same but the rabbits love it!

I have a garage full of boxes, I have a bit of a cardboard box hoarding problem I think :oops: :lol: I have great intentions of making something for the rabbits but just not that time to do it! I kept the boxes from my Ikea sofa - massive boxes although only maybe a foot or so high. Ideal to make a maze or similar out of. Still in the garage 6 months later! They will probably end up with just a cardboard box but I liked the castle because of the levels. That and they looked so cute when they popped their heads over the top or through the door :lol:

Aw levels are brilliant I agree and as for them being able to pop their heads through the door ... Swoon!

I just cut 3 holes in a box and put in upside down so it has no cardboard on the bottom for them to wee onto. They do the rest! Usually lasts a few weeks before becoming a pile of teeny cardboard chippings!

Back