• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Because She Was so Beautiful and I Miss Her-U/D Post 6

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
czaauIM.jpg

xx

Last edited:
She was very beautiful, and has a wonderful poise about her. It's nice that she holds a special place in your heart.

I guessed it would be Lady Lydia :love:

Everything about her was extremely beautiful :love:

It was, she could have 'attitude' if she put her mind to it. But she lost interest in being a mardy mare after a few minutes and realised it was far less effort to just accept that sometimes she could not do exactly as she pleased when she pleased ! Her soul mate Sir Victor just had to give her 'the look' and she got the message straight away and made a huge fuss of him to let him know that she loved him to the moon and back and then to the moon and back again :love:

0nVC8cr.jpg

It was, she could have 'attitude' if she put her mind to it. But she lost interest in being a mardy mare after a few minutes and realised it was far less effort to just accept that sometimes she could not do exactly as she pleased when she pleased ! Her soul mate Sir Victor just had to give her 'the look' and she got the message straight away and made a huge fuss of him to let him know that she loved him to the moon and back and then to the moon and back again :love:

0nVC8cr.jpg

I'm in awe that a creature or possibly creatures in this case, can have so much deep and natural beauty :love: I know I will never forget them, even without actually meeting them, and I'm sure you won't either.

Back