• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Bella

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
I’m so sorry, darling girl.

I wish I was with you when it happened. I wish I could have given you one last nose rub, one last bum rub, I wish I could have held you and kept you safe.

You and beautiful Bertie came into my life at a hard, hard time. You were only little, and I would sit and watch the two of you run, play and eat together. Always together. It helped heal the pain of losing three loved ones very close together. I didn’t have energy for much, so I sat on the sofa and watched the two of you grow and develop personalities.

You and Bertie. Two peas in a pod. Two buns in a castle. You helped me.

Bertie lay next to your peaceful body, saying his goodbye. He is so sad now. He is trying, but I know he misses you. I will do my very best to help him through this difficult time. He has never been without you. From the moment he was born, you were there. His sister, his ally, his partner in bunny-crime. You loved being naughty together, binkying around. You checked on each other, had each other’s fluffy bums.

Pepper Bun is helping. She has been grooming him today. I think she can sense his sadness and she is staying close to him, even watching over him at times.

Teddy misses you too. You know he has a crush on you :) Our home isn’t the same without you. We’re not the same without you.

I wasn’t here to say goodbye so this will be it - I hope you felt my love even though I wasn't near, I hope you knew how loved you were by all of us.

Sleep well beautiful Bella, my darling girl. Mummy loves you so much xx

I’m so sorry, darling girl.

I wish I was with you when it happened. I wish I could have given you one last nose rub, one last bum rub, I wish I could have held you and kept you safe.

You and beautiful Bertie came into my life at a hard, hard time. You were only little, and I would sit and watch the two of you run, play and eat together. Always together. It helped heal the pain of losing three loved ones very close together. I didn’t have energy for much, so I sat on the sofa and watched the two of you grow and develop personalities.

You and Bertie. Two peas in a pod. Two buns in a castle. You helped me.

Bertie lay next to your peaceful body, saying his goodbye. He is so sad now. He is trying, but I know he misses you. I will do my very best to help him through this difficult time. He has never been without you. From the moment he was born, you were there. His sister, his ally, his partner in bunny-crime. You loved being naughty together, binkying around. You checked on each other, had each other’s fluffy bums.

Pepper Bun is helping. She has been grooming him today. I think she can sense his sadness and she is staying close to him, even watching over him at times.

Teddy misses you too. You know he has a crush on you :) Our home isn’t the same without you. We’re not the same without you.

I wasn’t here to say goodbye so this will be it - I hope you felt my love even though I wasn't near, I hope you knew how loved you were by all of us.

Sleep well beautiful Bella, my darling girl. Mummy loves you so much xx

Hugs for you, special person xxx

:cry:

oB49bOL.jpg

xxxx

Back