• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - U/D 14th August- A Bit Better Today

This was Endeavour this morning, all stiff and sore and unable to lie down

YgnFYnv.jpg

This is him now, looking a lot more comfortable

EmzKJ5L.jpg

For now the drugs do work......................

Ah, poor lad. I feel for him. Coldish day here with lots of fog and while I prefer that to scorching heat it does nothing for my lumbago. :(
Glad to see he's feeling better though. :love: xxxxxxx

Endeavour is still a bit stiff but no-where near as bad as he was yesterday. He is having lots of massages aswell as his meds. It's a shame that he wont tolerate Acupuncture as we feel sure that would help. At least he seems to enjoy the massages, he usually goes to sleep during a session :love:

Thanks so much for all of your supportive posts. We think Endeavour must have done something to aggravate his arthritic condition. He cant jump up onto or off anything, but he has been doing a few semi binkies in recent days so that may have been what caused his increase in pain. Hopefully we can get him off the heavy duty analgesia over the next few days. Obviously if he needs them he needs them, but they wont do his kidneys any favours if used longterm.

Back