• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proud of Plumpkin

Beapig

Mama Doe
I wanted to share how proud I am of this girl. The vets thought that with her disfigurement of the jaw, it would be impossible for her to eat grass. This past week, she's proved us all wrong :love:

IMG-20180808-WA0004 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

It has been 8 weeks I believe, since she last went to see the vet, and she is still in great spirits with no signs of pain or discomfort. As always I am keeping a close eye, but I'm just so happy for her. I think living with two other rabbits has helped her learn to enjoy life again.

I wanted to share how proud I am of this girl. The vets thought that with her disfigurement of the jaw, it would be impossible for her to eat grass. This past week, she's proved us all wrong :love:

It has been 8 weeks I believe, since she last went to see the vet, and she is still in great spirits with no signs of pain or discomfort. As always I am keeping a close eye, but I'm just so happy for her. I think living with two other rabbits has helped her learn to enjoy life again.

You are amazing - the transformation you've helped that girl to achieve :love:

Yeaaay Plumpkin. My guilty pleasure on here. I was just thinking last night how she was and was hoping to have had an update. She melts my heart al the time and she is just gorgeous. I am so so pleased she is thriving - as she clearly would in your care. You can clearly see she is comfortable and comfortable with your other bunnies. She deserved to enjoy life and she will know in her heart, just how special you are and that she is safe and well loved in your care. You are amazing, Plumpkin is amazing and please - keep the updates. My fingernails just can't take it.:lol:

I am so pleased that Plumpkin is doing so well and I can imagine that you must be overjoyed. I doubt she will remember how rotten her life was, but she will clearly be so contented with her life as it is now :D

I hope that she remains well and happy for a long time to come.

Back