• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie and Pip moving house......

Thought we'd give the buns some extra playtime before we go to the new house today. Hoping to wear them out. Lol

There's been a lot of zooming at super fast speed but they don't seem worn out yet.

Oh decided they needed treats and cuddles. :)
352bc73d1df73e1e7eaabfb3a71fa85b.jpg
aa52ac4872ddecde1e2411ba7604f669.jpg
9ff85597f0d2dc83d36ea8abaffd564f.jpg

Added proper breakfast in the sofa. What lucky buns..
c870e8334428e4bdde23ddc9c26a3008.jpg
A man under the claw! Exactly how we likes em. Hoppy moving day Parchie good luck tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

A man under the claw! Exactly how we likes em. Hoppy moving day Parchie good luck tomorrow!

He is totally under their claw. Haha. Hoppy moving day is Tuesday. Tomorrow is finish packing day

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

He is totally under their claw. Haha. Hoppy moving day is Tuesday. Tomorrow is finish packing day

Oh sorry Parchie, don't forget to pack the nommy nature pellets

Oh sorry Parchie, don't forget to pack the nommy nature pellets

Haha. Mummy shall be packing all our nomms and taking them with us first thing so we can start nomming straight away!

Control of the TVs remote AND the mobile phone! Oooh- they've got you under their paws alright.
Good luck with the house move.

Control of the TVs remote AND the mobile phone! Oooh- they've got you under their paws alright.
Good luck with the house move.
Yep. They like to choose what we watch and as you can see we are sat on the floor whilst they are on the Sofa!!!!!!

No weirdly they've never gone for buttons.

I have had all the buttons off the remote control a few years ago after I escaped from my room one day. I can say first hand they was very nommy. Now I cannot escape from my room to try such noms again. Party poppers!

Dr Toby PHD x

I have had all the buttons off the remote control a few years ago after I escaped from my room one day. I can say first hand they was very nommy. Now I cannot escape from my room to try such noms again. Party poppers!

Dr Toby PHD x

Haha. I shall make sure Pip and Archie don't get a chance to try the nommy buttons

Dr Toby PHD x

My dental bunnies obviously don't know what they are missing :lol:

Good luck for moving day :wave:
Thanks MM and omi. It went really well yesterday. Buns seemed very chilled once they got settled and really surprised us.

This is Archie after I put them in the temporary home in the garage . Look at his face....

Pip was happy surveying her new garden through the door. Not scared at all. Lol

Both of them munching hay, whilst we bang and crash all the furniture around.

Will update with a photo of them in their new house later. They've already had yummy plantain for breakfast.
e38aa11020b209e1f6f2a263b1270c25.jpg
f471a9bedb30fc411c9d45edc4f922c6.jpg
ee9eb2033135272480f0d880254905b7.jpg

Whoa,that’s one unimpressed bunny! I think Archie feels that being downgraded to a garage is beneath him!

Thanks MM and omi. It went really well yesterday. Buns seemed very chilled once they got settled and really surprised us.

This is Archie after I put them in the temporary home in the garage . Look at his face....

Pip was happy surveying her new garden through the door. Not scared at all. Lol

Both of them munching hay, whilst we bang and crash all the furniture around.

Will update with a photo of them in their new house later. They've already had yummy plantain for breakfast.
e38aa11020b209e1f6f2a263b1270c25.jpg
f471a9bedb30fc411c9d45edc4f922c6.jpg
ee9eb2033135272480f0d880254905b7.jpg

:lol:

I did a gulp there ... They've got those "What are we doing in here" faces on :D

[emoji38]

I did a gulp there ... They've got those "What are we doing in here" faces on :D
Haha. I had try not laugh at his disgruntled little face.

They are both doing really well. No errant wees yet and munching well on hay. They haven't even chewed their pen to be set free yet. Which is good cos there are boxes and cables everywhere.

I am Lady Pip and this is my new home. As you can see my humans are still surrounded by boxes but my pen is immaculate. Well except for the odd bum pellet.
b2e3adaa4b8bc9a024de0af29832dea5.jpg

Back