• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun Fun

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Bunny activities
0e421910cf17ff2963464afdff2572d5.jpg
23b4de54d8807b9dedebfdf951c55f22.jpg
f349ae38044187235271c214e09aa952.jpg
982098669fcc23d20b04d8dee6efd65f.jpg
4174bbb0d7d2fefc7d1b96da983e0b8e.jpg
0c793f2b5eeffcd7bfb408c90fcd2e99.jpg
478052b027f07d704f3dc72252a554f5.jpg
55126c21bd0ef816b89ea7cec5251a56.jpg
8eb3fbafdc35bd7ff1da349ca571ba62.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Very lucky, happy bunnies:love: do I see all 3 together? :love:
Oh yes :D

Maple was providing us with lots of zooms. There's big run way behind the sofa to the kitchen. She was having so much fun. Toby is the food police and makes sure no bunny gets more than him. Dennis was trying to be top bun (lol) bless him. He doesn't cut the mustard

Oh yes :D

Maple was providing us with lots of zooms. There's big run way behind the sofa to the kitchen. She was having so much fun. Toby is the food police and makes sure no bunny gets more than him. Dennis was trying to be top bun (lol) bless him. He doesn't cut the mustard

:love: Is this the start of trio bonding, or just a test run?

:love: Is this the start of trio bonding, or just a test run?
I want a trio! It's been so hot I haven't been able to get them out together downstairs.

I don't really know what I am doing anymore or what I am to up but just going to do these play dates every night and build up from there. Maple seems a lot happier in a bigger space than being confined with the boys

I want a trio! It's been so hot I haven't been able to get them out together downstairs.

I don't really know what I am doing anymore or what I am to up but just going to do these play dates every night and build up from there. Maple seems a lot happier in a bigger space than being confined with the boys

Seems like a good idea to start:thumb: I very much believe bonding is all about knowing your rabbits different personalities and adapting the bonding to suit them best :thumb:

Seems like a good idea to start:thumb: I very much believe bonding is all about knowing your rabbits different personalities and adapting the bonding to suit them best :thumb:

Completely agree with this [emoji106]

Loobers, those photos look fantastic, they certainly seem to be enjoying themselves [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree too - sometimes bonding is about breaking all the rules. It wouldn't surprise me if they get on really well in the lounge - its part of their plan for takeover, misbehave in small bonding room, get moved to lounge, take over the world. I really do love Dennis - he seems such good fun & his face is so comical

[emoji38] I wouldn't be surprised if Loobers ends up ordering a hutch and run for herself and hubby to live in outside while the bunnies have the whole house for themselves!

I agree too - sometimes bonding is about breaking all the rules. It wouldn't surprise me if they get on really well in the lounge - its part of their plan for takeover, misbehave in small bonding room, get moved to lounge, take over the world. I really do love Dennis - he seems such good fun & his face is so comical

All of this :thumb:

Sometimes you just have to go with your gut feeling as far as bonding is concerned. They are all going to be pretty used to each other by now too. And, of course, as long as D and M accept that Toby has first dibs with everything, then I reckon it will all be fine.

There also doesn't appear to be much evidence of any humans living in that room any more, so they must be feeling quite smug :lol:

Thank you everybun not judging my mad bonding techquies. OH suggested a car drive, however Toby is so bossy I feel a helicopter ride would be more suitable.

Thank you everybun not judging my mad bonding techquies. OH suggested a car drive, however Toby is so bossy I feel a helicopter ride would be more suitable.

Your OH just doesn't understand, does he? An ordinary car simply isn't going to cut it for Lord Toby of Sploofshire. Give Her Maj a ring and see if she'll lend you the State carriage.

Your OH just doesn't understand, does he? An ordinary car simply isn't going to cut it for Lord Toby of Sploofshire. Give Her Maj a ring and see if she'll lend you the State carriage.

I agree. Infact comments like those are sackable offences. Tobys given him a verbal warning

Back