• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry & Co can't get on the site :(

Hello, me again (Blackberry & Co) - usual problem of not being able to log in or get a password reminder. I'm on a new laptop, and want to be able to log in on here, but since the forum crash a few years back I never seem to be able to log in on a new device or reset my password.

Hello, me again (Blackberry & Co) - usual problem of not being able to log in or get a password reminder. I'm on a new laptop, and want to be able to log in on here, but since the forum crash a few years back I never seem to be able to log in on a new device or reset my password.

Can you email a mod and get this problem sorted out?

How are you? :wave:

I've Reported your post which will make sure that a Mod sees it and hopefully someone will be able to help you get back in :D

Can any Mods help me with this? I've PM'd Tamsin, but guessing she might be on her hols or something, and not sure who is an active Mod any more. I'd rather not lose my old account, especially as I've paid to be a forum supporter on it :( I wanted to add a new selling thread, but don't want to have to pay out again, when I'm already a forum supporter.

Can any Mods help me with this? I've PM'd Tamsin, but guessing she might be on her hols or something, and not sure who is an active Mod any more. I'd rather not lose my old account, especially as I've paid to be a forum supporter on it :( I wanted to add a new selling thread, but don't want to have to pay out again, when I'm already a forum supporter.

I think Karen is still the only Mod atm, although new Mods are being recruited. I'll report your post again, Karen was about earlier so she may be back on again today. I hope your FS status will be extended given that you have been unable to use a service you have paid for.

I'll remind Tamsin for you.

If you post any for sale threads in fundraising for now, I will approve them and move to the correct section for you. :wave:

Back