• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When do you feed 'the Greens'?

as soon as I wake up, their hay is topped up with forage scattered in. Luna often runs to the place where her metacam is kept, we take out meds at the same time. that way I remember for myself, and for her!! for them, their hay is topped up every few hours, and forage is always added in. they don't have a set time so to speak for forage, its just there.

morning: small share of my "breakfast". I am not a good breakfast eater, so them pestering me now we are in that routine is good. I often eat some fruit & plain cereal/granola, so they get a nibble of the fruit, or a small share of my smoothie if they can.

afternoon: usually a handful of pellet is thrown around the pen for a fun activity.

evening: pellet is given, veggies are given, and so are forced goodnight cuddles :D :lol:

What a wonderful routine BC :love:

Congratulations Mervinius!

Very small handful of pellets, large handful of readigrass and hay top up in the morning. Hay top ups throughout the day. Large handful of veg in the evening, then hay top up and fresh water before bed xx

Congratulations Mervinius!

Very small handful of pellets, large handful of readigrass and hay top up in the morning. Hay top ups throughout the day. Large handful of veg in the evening, then hay top up and fresh water before bed xx

This is a bit like my schedule (if I have one!) Mariposa :)

Will start a new thread soon. :)

Not loads, just doing bits now to make it less stressful for buns. Well and us. Haha

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Pip and Archie move house :D

How exciting! A photo diary :)

Oh and you of course .. you'll be going too :lol:

Back