• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post spay snugabun snuggles

Thinking of you all Grace and hope you've survived the week!

How's you all doing? x
Yea barely [emoji38] yesterday was rough [emoji38]

Alright, still not eating pellets or much hay but I've seen a little hay eaten. Poops are black still but a better size

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yea barely [emoji38] yesterday was rough [emoji38]

Alright, still not eating pellets or much hay but I've seen a little hay eaten. Poops are black still but a better size

Are they on the Metacam today?

Did you manage to get some sleep?

Are they on the Metacam today?

Did you manage to get some sleep?
Yea they had Emeprid and tramadol at 4.30am - then at 8am metacam - then they have same again in the pm and also panacur at 8pm [emoji38]

Yea a little - taking it easy today tbh, just did a big forage order for buns :) as the girls absolutely adore forage x

Yea they had Emeprid and tramadol at 4.30am - then at 8am metacam - then they have same again in the pm and also panacur at 8pm [emoji38]

Yea a little - taking it easy today tbh, just did a big forage order for buns :) as the girls absolutely adore forage x

I hope you get a bit of peace and relaxation.
When does b/f return? He's missed all the stress!

I hope you get a bit of peace and relaxation.
When does b/f return? He's missed all the stress!
He's back now, as of last night - yea he managed to side step it all [emoji38] he said he'd help out a little today which is something

Back