• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from North Yorkshire

Elop

Warren Scout
Hi
Just wanted to introduce my lovely bunny. He is a ten week old English lop and is so so beautiful. He hasn’t got a name yet but hopefully I’ll decide on one tonight! He is just having his RHD2 vaccine tonight. He currently lives in my bedroom much to my husbands dismay. He has a dog crate with his bed and litter tray in and then free run of the room but I am making him a pen for when we aren’t in. He has the most magnificent ears ever. I love English lops so much. They are such dear animals. We also have three Guinea pigs and three dogs. We have two children who love the animals.
4b2289a0dfc3628c6e37638d7f359358.jpg
5ee36a7e6500813912b3c1efcf6e7784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Just wanted to introduce my lovely bunny. He is a ten week old English lop and is so so beautiful. He hasn’t got a name yet but hopefully I’ll decide on one tonight! He is just having his RHD2 vaccine tonight. He currently lives in my bedroom much to my husbands dismay. He has a dog crate with his bed and litter tray in and then free run of the room but I am making him a pen for when we aren’t in. He has the most magnificent ears ever. I love English lops so much. They are such dear animals. We also have three Guinea pigs and three dogs. We have two children who love the animals.
4b2289a0dfc3628c6e37638d7f359358.jpg
5ee36a7e6500813912b3c1efcf6e7784.jpg

Omg he's so beautiful [emoji24][emoji24]

They're one of my favourite bunny breeds too :D

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Well he might be a she! The vet couldn’t tell yet for sure although the lady I got him from was certain he is a boy. I don’t mind either way though.
0adffc4261f56a0284370e2d92986ed0.jpg

Well he might be a she! The vet couldn’t tell yet for sure although the lady I got him from was certain he is a boy. I don’t mind either way though.
0adffc4261f56a0284370e2d92986ed0.jpg

Gosh yea too beautiful to care about silly things like that rn [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: I’m sure you will enjoy being part of the RU community. Your rabbit is very handsome :love:

Back