• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Newbies!

Bunny_Girl

New Kit
Hey, this is for the new people here (like me!). I need help... i have no idea how to use this stuff this website! And also i think my bunny is blind.

Hi, and welcome to the forum :wave: it’s quite easy to use, you could post in the health section if you have any questions about your bunnies eyesight. Is he/she coping with his loss of sight? Have you taken your bunny to the vet?

Hey, this is for the new people here (like me!). I need help... i have no idea how to use this stuff this website! And also i think my bunny is blind.

Hi there and welcome to the forum :wave:

I hope you manage to navigate your way round here. It can take a bit of patience :)

Please post photos of your bunny if you'd like, and ask any questions :)

Hi, and welcome to the forum :wave: it’s quite easy to use, you could post in the health section if you have any questions about your bunnies eyesight. Is he/she coping with his loss of sight? Have you taken your bunny to the vet?

My bunny (girl, vanilla) has lost a bit of weight, she was very fat and now is getting thinner. We have not taken her to a vet for a few years and when ever i ask my parents to take her to the vet they just say she is fine!

Back