Thread: Boo Boos bunny hotel!

Default Boo Boos bunny hotel!

So usually when I go away, my lovely mum comes to stay at my house to look after Molly... we were supposed to go to Lanzarote in July, but had to cancel the week before as my mum is unwell at the moment we transferred the holiday to next year so no problem there. My mum is now waiting for surgery in a couple of weeks, but thank God it looks like she will be ok afterwards...
    Meanwhile, my partner and I are sooo in need of a break, we are both worn out and stressed with work. I have spent hours on the internet looking for a suitable boarding place for Molly. I have never left her with anyone except my mum, so this has been causing me a great deal of anxiety (now on medication for that). We visited one bunny hotel which looked great online, loads of space and ramps/castles for the bunnies... but it absolutely stunk when we got there the girl said she cleaned them out every other day, which would have been unacceptable to me anyway, but from the stink it seemed more like once a week!! There was no way I could have left Molly there, my partner said the same I got the impression that it was just about making money, and they didnít really care about their furry guests
    However! Yesterday we visited another one, and I am so so happy!! It is everything I could have wanted. The couple who run it are absolutely lovely, they are bunny mad like me, it was lovely and clean, and all the bunnies looked happy they even had a radio on So Molly is now booked in for September, and we have booked another holiday! Yay!!
    Anyone in the Cheshire area looking for boarding, this is definitely the place to go!!!

http://www.booboosbunnyhotel.co.uk/Welcome.html

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

Wise Old Thumper Mrs. Bunnykins's Avatar

Always best to either go and view the boarding accommodation or hear a personal recommendation!!

Sounds like you've found a wonderful place.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm liking your recommendation - with a name like that I'm almost sold

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I'm liking your recommendation - with a name like that I'm almost sold

Hi thank you for the recommendation, always good to have a personal recommendation.

I see you are another Lancastrian and just up the road from me

Glad you found someone. Is the owner called Chris? If so I have rehomed a rabbit and a go (separately, of course) to him a number of years ago

Quote Originally Posted by TheBee View Post
    Glad you found someone. Is the owner called Chris? If so I have rehomed a rabbit and a go (separately, of course) to him a number of years ago
    Yes, Chris and Bev, they are both lovely people!

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

Wise Old Thumper

The boarding looks fab and I hope you have a super holiday. I also hope that all goes well for your Mum's op.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    The boarding looks fab and I hope you have a super holiday. I also hope that all goes well for your Mum's op.
    Thank you!