• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need to distract myself...

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Hi all,

I need to distract myself at the moment as the mum I am fostering is att he vets for her slay and I am waiting for the phone call from the vets. So I thought I would pop up a few pictures of the photo shoot we had last night. These are the babies I have had since they were 9 days old - look at them now!

GsyniYg.jpg

DbxHYeK.jpg

tPgSZXL.jpg

CyK3Imd.jpg

Oh my goodness, I’ve just gasped with the cuteness :love: they are adorable:love:

I hope mummy bunny’s spay goes smoothly:thumb:

Oh my goodness, I’ve just gasped with the cuteness :love: they are adorable:love:

I hope mummy bunny’s spay goes smoothly:thumb:

Thank you. I have just picked mummy up from the vets so hopefully she’ll start feeling better soon.

Oh come on - where is the cuteness warning on this? Wowsers - they are just so snuggleable and gorgeous. :love:

Thank you everyone. Glad it’s not just me who thinks they’re cute!! Mum is doing really well. She started eating last night and is currently munching away on her breakfast. Her wound looks really good too. :love:

Thanks for posting those photos, it's a lovely start to my day[emoji4]. Glad they are all doing well x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone. Glad it’s not just me who thinks they’re cute!! Mum is doing really well. She started eating last night and is currently munching away on her breakfast. Her wound looks really good too. :love:

I’m glad Mum is doing well, topping up the vibes for her :thumb:

Back