• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone Again! Update on my lovely boys and girls!

mrsmag

New Kit
I am so grateful for all the good advice on this forum-there are some real experts here! I've recently added 2 homeless ladies to my family of bunnies. I insisted that they were vaccinated before I took them on, have spent a small fortune on a rurnaround system and 2 runs for them, and spent several hours trawling through the posts on the forum about bonding rabbits. I now have 4 rabbits, they live happily side by side( not in the same housing yet) but definitely going in the right direction! A big thank you to you all! This is the best place for info for newish bunny owners.😎

Great news :thumb: I’m so glad RU has been a good source of advice for you :thumb:

We need pics :thumb:

Hi there, so pleased that you find this site useful and welcoming. I knew next to nothing when I first joined, thanks to the lovely people on here, I feel much better informed, and supported. Yes bunny pics required please :D

Back