• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all **New Update**

So sorry this dreadful thing has happend. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do next - you deserve it. If you do get a young doe for Rosie, I'm sure the bonding will go well due to their age. xx

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

The strangest things happen to us

We went to get a spare rabbit hutch from a local lady in rediness for an incoming rabbit from a local rehoming centre and whilst we where there the lady told us that for various reasons was having to rehome most of her many rabbits including a 14 week old girl, one thing led to another and I’m here I am at the vets getting her an MOT, didn’t really want to go through the whole neutering thing again but didn’t really have much choice, I could not leave her behind

126911bb989c8d08b75e1a882f1ed685.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup just decided

Betty boo

Just been building a new run for them, hopefully once bonded they will have enough room, the 2 runs will be joined by a tube and the hutch by another tube

bce403d78e855e3bbecb7d23477cc7f6.jpg
e92a6cd04aea198271068b5a1238de04.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww hello Betty Boo. Looks like she loves the camera lol! Sounds like fate brought you together to me :)

Good look for her spay too

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back