• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: One year old neutered male, Erith Kent

Dizzy Debs

New Kit
Hi I’m in Erith near Dartford.i have my sons rabbit as he was unable to look after him anymore. we already have four house rabbits and I don’t wish to break that bond.Kaibha is a sweet young male around a year old.Happily picked up and stroked but only used to my son and not other rabbits or animals or people. I can’t give him any kind of a good life so he is still stuck alone upstairs. I’ve tried several rescues but everybody full.I need to be sure he is going to a good home and will be a house rabbit as that’s what he is used to.He is neutered and up to date on his injections.Desperatly looking to settle him in a good home Please help thanks

Hi, I'm sorry you find yourself in this position. You might find you get more interest if you post a photo of Kaibha.

I hope you are successful in finding him a super new indoor home.

Back