• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Council won't accept 4 rabbits

I wouldn't even consider getting rid of the bunnies - just don't mention them! I've had all sorts of animals in property's that said no pets. Especially if it's council housing I really wouldn't worry

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It's a house were going in to. I said that to my other half. Other people have loads if animals. I was going to phone up and ask about pets but and just say I was querying.

If they are willing to give you written permission for 2 rabbits I’d take that and as you say just hide 2 of them if there is ever any cause for a home visit. You must be quite near me, I can hide a couple of rabbits for you if you’re ever stuck :lol:

If they are willing to give you written permission for 2 rabbits I’d take that and as you say just hide 2 of them if there is ever any cause for a home visit. You must be quite near me, I can hide a couple of rabbits for you if you’re ever stuck [emoji38]
Haha. Were in Pather in Wishaw [emoji4]

What happened with the council and your bunnies? :wave:
Hey [emoji4]

Well, basically our landlord served her notice do we had emergency housing points with the council. 1 weeks before out notice was up and we were due out the house the council basically said they weren't helping us to home so we gave had to move in with family until we got something. We viewed a house on Monday and have agreed to take it. And the bonus is the landlord doesn't bother at the fact we have rabbits one bit! They can even have their own bedroom. So I can extent their puppy pen and they will have double the space now [emoji16]

Hey [emoji4]

Well, basically our landlord served her notice do we had emergency housing points with the council. 1 weeks before out notice was up and we were due out the house the council basically said they weren't helping us to home so we gave had to move in with family until we got something. We viewed a house on Monday and have agreed to take it. And the bonus is the landlord doesn't bother at the fact we have rabbits one bit! They can even have their own bedroom. So I can extent their puppy pen and they will have double the space now [emoji16]

What a wonderful result! Your guardian angel was working overtime for you and your rabbits :love:

Back