• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Memory - Lance, Rosie, Cody & Oliver xx Never Forgotten

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
It's one year today that I said goodbye to my beautiful mini lop Oliver. It's still so so raw and I struggle with his loss every day as well as the loss of my other buns. I still can bring myself to write about Oliver as it's too much and I can't bear it.

So this morning I have lit candles for all my buns, Oliver passed a year today, Lance 5 years ago tomorrow, Cody 2 years ago on 22nd August and Rosie 3 years ago on 6th July.

Miss you all every day my darlings, love you all so so much and i wish you were all here so I could see you all running and binkying in the garden in the sun xx

It's one year today that I said goodbye to my beautiful mini lop Oliver. It's still so so raw and I struggle with his loss every day as well as the loss of my other buns. I still can bring myself to write about Oliver as it's too much and I can't bear it.

So this morning I have lit candles for all my buns, Oliver passed a year today, Lance 5 years ago tomorrow, Cody 2 years ago on 22nd August and Rosie 3 years ago on 6th July.

Miss you all every day my darlings, love you all so so much and i wish you were all here so I could see you all running and binkying in the garden in the sun xx

Oh Nicky bless your heart, is it really a year?

Sending you love and hugs at this special time. Always in our hearts and thoughts x

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) xx

Back