• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we are getting!

Choo choo in the house. Need them bonded as this won't fit in the bunny room otherwise, unless I divide it between Maple and Dennis
60480b1cdebcd1b467635dc734e3c36f.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

choo choo. Does it carry freight & passengers? Better get those hooman sofas out & move a bunny downstairs

Wow that looks fantastic! If that's not an incentive for them to bond I don't know what is!

I think golden boy Dennis should get first dibs on it as he made the biggest effort to get on with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow that looks fantastic! If that's not an incentive for them to bond I don't know what is!

I think golden boy Dennis should get first dibs on it as he made the biggest effort to get on with everyone.

Dennis is the train driver - he's the only one smart enough. He got his pilot license a few years ago too.

Choo choo in the house. Need them bonded as this won't fit in the bunny room otherwise, unless I divide it between Maple and Dennis
60480b1cdebcd1b467635dc734e3c36f.jpg

It’s lovely:love: I thought you had bonded Toby and Dennis?

It’s lovely:love: I thought you had bonded Toby and Dennis?
I'm still working on it, I am just so worried Toby will beat Dennis up whilst I'm at work. Dennis is an old timer. We have a week off in September so that will be the finale test of a whole week together

I'm still working on it, I am just so worried Toby will beat Dennis up whilst I'm at work. Dennis is an old timer. We have a week off in September so that will be the finale test of a whole week together

Ah ok, fingers crossed that it all goes well:thumb:

It looks great until they are fully bonded you could make it look like train left some carriages behind lol

I just couldn't take it anymore. The knowledge that my poor neglected buns were being deprived of transport shaped hidey holes was keeping me awake at night.

So I've been busy with a measuring tape and my brain. I'm going to dismantle one of my bookcases. Sadly still not enough room for the bunny express but plenty of room for the bunny paws bus from Small Paws playtime. I ordered it yesterday afternoon and I'm already peeing myself in anticipation!

Secondly I'm going to replace the current litter tray in the living room with the forage carriage from MPH. Just need to double check the measurements again but looks like it's going to be an exact fit.

Ding ding! Full steam ahead with the bunny refurb!

Last edited:
I just couldn't take it anymore. The knowledge that my poor neglected buns were being deprived of transport shaped hidey holes was keeping me awake at night.

So I've been busy with a measuring tape and my brain. I'm going to dismantle one of my bookcases. Sadly still not enough room for the bunny express but plenty of room for the bunny paws bus from Small Paws playtime. I ordered it yesterday afternoon and I'm already peeing myself in anticipation!

Secondly I'm going to replace the current litter tray in the living room with the forage carriage from MPH. Just need to double check the measurements again but looks like it's going to be an exact fit.

Ding ding! Full steam ahead with the bunny refurb!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Another RU member prompted by guilt to abandon their living accommodation :lol:

They will certainly love it though :love:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Another RU member prompted by guilt to abandon their living accommodation :lol:

They will certainly love it though :love:

This is the thing, Omi. I'm going to spend the next few weeks working myself up into a lather of excitement. The stuff will arrive and I'll probably self combust with joy. The bunnies on the other hand will, if past form is anything to go on, sniff them a couple of times and go "Meh. Looks alright, I suppose". This knowledge however does nothing to dampen my enthusiasm.

This is the thing, Omi. I'm going to spend the next few weeks working myself up into a lather of excitement. The stuff will arrive and I'll probably self combust with joy. The bunnies on the other hand will, if past form is anything to go on, sniff them a couple of times and go "Meh. Looks alright, I suppose". This knowledge however does nothing to dampen my enthusiasm.

thats a bit like me with hay. Good to see yo're moving in the right direction Scrappy but I hear no mention of evicting your sofa

thats a bit like me with hay. Good to see yo're moving in the right direction Scrappy but I hear no mention of evicting your sofa

I decided to keep the sofa only because the buns like to go underneath it for a snooze. I can assure you that my decision was based purely on my bunnies' best interests. My own comfort was in no way a factor.

Scrappy I'm pleased you have finally seen the light!!!

Buy now, measure later, and discard furniture where necessary!

What mode of transportation are you swaying to? Boat or train.

We had to opt for a train as Toby has a terrible fear of airplanes. Back in his chubby days he couldn't fit in the seats and the flight attendent made him buy a second seat. Some of the passengers laughed and someone even threw a packet of oats at him.

Back