• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A feast for the goats!

Zoobec

Staff member
So the beech hedge needed more than a light pruning, and some of the sycamore trees had low branches that needed lopping off. The goats are loving eating the leaves :love:

Here’s a few pics of them! Charlie and Lola are nearly as big as their mummy Pickle now :love:

Charlie is to the right, Lola to the left, Pickle is hidden in the middle somewhere :lol:
bUWZ76l.jpg

They move around so fast, Pickle is now visible

cKMf3Ph.jpg

I’ve been spotted :lol:and they’ve come running to see if I’ve got any treats

h7NQhlh.jpg

Lola coming closer :love:
yBsJQaD.jpg

And Lola again with mummy Pickle going back to eating :lol:

BfseWxc.jpg

They're so sweet [emoji7] are they very friendly? Like being stroked etc? I don't know much about goats and any time I've been around some they've just tried to eat everything I have hahaha

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

They're so sweet [emoji7] are they very friendly? Like being stroked etc? I don't know much about goats and any time I've been around some they've just tried to eat everything I have hahaha

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Thankyou :thumb: yes, they are friendly:love: when we got Pickle nearly 2 years ago she was quite a nervous goat, but she’s got used to human company :thumb: Charlie and Lola are 18months old and have been handled a lot since they were born, Charlie loves cuddles :love:

They look like characters.☺[emoji173] Always had a soft spot for and wanted to have goats.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back