• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post pics of bunnies on IKEA beds

Why does ever ones blankeys and beds look so clean. Maples fleeceys are always covered in floof and hay cake crumbs.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Three in a bed here, even though they have another bed right behind them :lol:

62aXTWR.jpg

unbelievably cute. I love them

We love the drawers idea :D I think mine would prefer separate beds if they ever had them, too!

everybun loves a bed to themselves sometimes- its nice to lie in a big diagonnal & snore to your hearts content without Boo's ass in your face

I prefer my buns neatly organised in drawers

:lol: yes! I said to Bob, it looks all wrong, like they are in hospital or ready for sale. He peed himself - what makes a row of wonky bunnies in manky drawers look like they are ready for sale ?

[emoji38] yes! I said to Bob, it looks all wrong, like they are in hospital or ready for sale. He peed himself - what makes a row of wonky bunnies in manky drawers look like they are ready for sale ?
I'm really laughing.

You need to make sure that they are in alphabetical order. There's nothing worse when you go to get a bunny out and they are not in the right place