• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post pics of bunnies on IKEA beds

.....aaaaand go!

9bf633edbd1604038e9f9492be504243.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is lovely, they all look so sweet. I would love to get one of these for my girlie, Treacle, think it would just end up a pile of sawdust though ! :roll:

Can you order these online? I'm sure Dylan would love to have such a cute bed!

You can order online from IKEA but I think it might be restricted to certain areas. If you go on the IKEA website and put in your postcode you'll be able to see if they deliver to you.

Alternatively, Manor Pet Housing also do beds for bunnies. I think they might be more expensive though. The IKEA bed was around £15 when I bought it.

ETA: just had a look and the Manor Pet Housing beds are more expensive: £29 and £34. The good thing though is that they come in bigger sizes so even giant bunnies can have their own bed [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here are some guinea pigs on top of ikea beds, bribed on with grass. They usually lie under them!

2m280wg.jpg

122lwt2.jpg

I've seen them on gum tree and I found mine at a car bootsale for five pounds!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Mummy can I have an Ikea bed please?
MIk56Gtl.jpg

No you can't Mouseypie but I present you with a rubbish old wooden drawer which you can use as a bed
AlDHacXl.jpg

Can I have a pillow?

AfnBnLbl.jpg

No

Mummy can I have an Ikea bed please?
MIk56Gtl.jpg

No you can't Mouseypie but I present you with a rubbish old wooden drawer which you can use as a bed
AlDHacXl.jpg
[/IMG]

Can I have a pillow?

AfnBnLbl.jpg
[/IMG]

No
Mouse I really like it! It's rustic shabby chic!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh no my boys are missing out - I can feel a trip to Ikea coming on. If I get there I am happy to buy a couple of spares and post them out via Myhermes to bunnies is they would like. so long as the bunnies cover their own postage costs :lol: