• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey everyone this is Frank!

willerton

New Kit
Hi I am Nathan and this is my rabbit Frank, he is a Lionhead Lop and he is 4 months old, he is a little poorly at the moment because we think he got EC from his mum but he is on Medication and we are hoping that when it is finished he will be better and back to his normal self!

He loves nothing more than having his head rubbed, eating his dandelion mix and just sleeping all day long! Seriously he is so lazy :lol: he is my first ever pet and I love him to bits he is such a little character and I couldnt of asked for a better first pet.

Tq41hcG.jpg

Hi I am Nathan and this is my rabbit Frank, he is a Lionhead Lop and he is 4 months old, he is a little poorly at the moment because we think he got EC from his mum but he is on Medication and we are hoping that when it is finished he will be better and back to his normal self!

He loves nothing more than having his head rubbed, eating his dandelion mix and just sleeping all day long! Seriously he is so lazy :lol: he is my first ever pet and I love him to bits he is such a little character and I couldnt of asked for a better first pet.

Tq41hcG.jpg

Welcome to the Forum Nathan :wave:

Frank is a lucky boy having so much love :love:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Frank is so great and we are lucky to be in good company! I will definitely be staying around here to get to know some of the more experienced owners being a bit of a newby I love reading about all the things going on! :wave::wave:

Welcome to Ru :wave: Frank looks a very handsome bun, look forward to hearing and seeing more of him xx

Thanks for all the warm welcomes again everyone Frank is doing really really well at the minute finding his feet again after a couple of bad weeks for him so hopefully its up from here! Can't get him to sit still anymore it's like all his energy just came back at once!

Back