• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prize giveaway - I want to see cute bunnies

Leannean27

Alpha Buck
Please can you post the cutest picture/ pose of your bunny. Winner will be chosen by an impartial adjudicator and will receive a little goody box - get snapping!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
HqG2mzd.jpg

I’ve been on a trip down memory lane :love:

First, my current bunny, Frosty :love:

QumdUbZ.jpg

My bridge house bunny, Boots :love: miss him so much :cry:

KcwgZoP.jpg

And my bridge outdoor bunnies, my quad, Dandy, Beano, Apricot and Ginger :love: I miss their crazy ways!

OH5VsO9.jpg

Ooo can see this is going to be a difficult decision already. Yes you can enter as many rabbits as you like :wave:

Graciee your Clementine & Atticus are the reason I needed to appoint an impartial adjudicator [emoji14] - I can also only accept 1pic per bun so we have to accept your first submissions :)

Because they're all so cute (and hubby refuses to just pick one :roll: ) we've agreed there are going to be two runners up as well as the winner so they win a little something too. He's already got the top three so far, though he's changed his mind twice too - entries close 9am tomorrow morning so be quick if anyone else would like to enter their bun!

Graciee your Clementine & Atticus are the reason I needed to appoint an impartial adjudicator [emoji14] - I can also only accept 1pic per bun so we have to accept your first submissions :)

Because they're all so cute (and hubby refuses to just pick one :roll: ) we've agreed there are going to be two runners up as well as the winner so they win a little something too. He's already got the top three so far, though he's changed his mind twice too - entries close 9am tomorrow morning so be quick if anyone else would like to enter their bun!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Ah but the first submission was only Atticus ;) which in the second post is Clementine? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] But yea that's fair I just couldn't resist posting them [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

That's fine, I have Clementines pic from your bun spam post. I assumed she was busy making herself pretty initially lol

That's fine, I have Clementines pic from your bun spam post. I assumed she was busy making herself pretty initially lol

You may be one of the only people to be able to tell them apart [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] and too true, she takes this very seriously [emoji38]

Please can you post the cutest picture/ pose of your bunny. Winner will be chosen by an impartial adjudicator and will receive a little goody box - get snapping!

nice idea are you looking for pics to use for something?

Noo I just wanted cheering up lol. Hopefully we can pop a smile on some more faces too :)

Please don't enter us into the comp.

I just saw that you needed cheering up and the girls wanted to try to make you happy...

d1680de50ecf35802184724b0f203eba.jpg
741bbd9d6b05dc347d0c6dd94583ea7c.jpg
f4376a2aea63523c631e83f157010bfd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Archie and Pip are masters at cuteness. No one can resist them.....
6915906f3022271ea5e7982282063a41.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Honestly your buns, they get me every time, they're so damn cute [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Back