• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I found something hard in my shoe

Zoobec

Staff member
Turned out to be a bit of goat poop :lol: I’ve no idea how it got there :lol: I once found a single rabbit poo in my purse just as I was going to pay for something :lol:

:lol: I bet bunny poo is a lot easier to cope with by comparison. Maybe its lucky - like when a bird poops on your head

[emoji38] Sounds like goat poo is exactly like bunny poo: has the ability to grow legs and go on little magical mystery tours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: I bet bunny poo is a lot easier to cope with by comparison. Maybe its lucky - like when a bird poops on your head

Goat poop nuggets aren’t actually much bigger than rabbits poop. The goat nuggets come out all together a bit like a gruesome blackberry, and then when it hits the floor it scatters :lol: it’s dry like rabbit poop too :thumb:

Maybe I will be lucky today :lol:

As I was reading through the thread, I was thinking that goat poo was probably OK in my book as their diet is similar to rabbits :lol: Chicken poo is altogether different of course and that needs to be picked up and composted very regularly :lol:

How wonderful that we are all so expert in the composition of poo!

As I was reading through the thread, I was thinking that goat poo was probably OK in my book as their diet is similar to rabbits :lol: Chicken poo is altogether different of course and that needs to be picked up and composted very regularly :lol:

How wonderful that we are all so expert in the composition of poo!

Yes, this is what I think:lol:

Yes, we are poo experts :lol:

Back