• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Top Trumps 2018

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
56 long ears, 28 bob tails, 112 floofy feet do battle to become Bunny Top trump of 2018

Please meet our delightful contestants

Apricot, Archie, Atticus and Ben

RbKTL1Qh.jpg

Sylvester & Toby

MrL6maBh.jpg

Thanks to everybun for entering. You all score big tens on beautiful :love:

The not so independent adjudication panel gave Phoebe at 2 point upscale on sploofability, Toby Tippy Tapper SM O.1 upgrade on sploofability. All other values remained as proposed by their bunny care givers

Files can be emailed or sent by post
nsosp22t.jpg

These are amazing! Well done. I can't wait to play. I can message you my email.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I can't believe this! These are amazing!! I was expecting a paint shop jobby. You are so clever

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The maple "syrupness" made me cry with laughter

I would pay for these!

The maple "syrupness" made me cry with laughter

I would pay for these!

ha ha. Would you like yours emailed or posted. I've forgotten how to play - those of you who don't know will have to consult Gogle

They brought a few tears to my eyes. All those beautiful bunnies, some sadly not with us, but all immortalised in such a beautiful way. You are so clever Joey&Boo. There's some seriously good bunnies there and it's just wonderful to see. I'll pm you my e-mail if that's ok.

If you're wanting your own copies please let me know your email (or address) by P>M. We just played. I think its a game where more than 2 players would work better

Hadn't realised quite how cheesed off Sylvester looked when I took his picture. Guess he knew that a fluff trim was in the offing :lol:

Some gorgeous pictures :love:

These are absolutely amazing!
Super quality and I'd have paid for these!

Will send over my email later tomorrow (today) for you x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back