• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

He has been teaching her!!! So this seriously just happened...
7baaa3cf98260e2ddcf54bf2c8dee910.jpg

a651e1baaa3e88bf0ffabf04843aaed4.jpg

2af32b135767e46d5ad24a4e9539cc3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Hehe I agree, he seems to be a good teacher :D think if he could he would turn the whole world into snoozing sploofers [emoji1787]

This is how I left them last night[emoji173]
c557b8bcb9ba649916d3655b39b75973.jpg

Oooh - perfection right there. That’s a 10 plus on the sploofometer scale. Upward pointing feetsies, lovely extension of the leg muscles and perfect ear balance. Absolute perfection. Xx

Oooh - perfection right there. That’s a 10 plus on the sploofometer scale. Upward pointing feetsies, lovely extension of the leg muscles and perfect ear balance. Absolute perfection. Xx
Hehehe Athena thanks you for your super sweet assessment [emoji4]

Hmmm. I have been studying these pictures and I have to say this is all very familiar. The one legged sploof, the tippy toe sploof, the perky butt stretched sploof....This is all how the sploof master Tipper Tapper Toby began his career in sploofs. I have a feeling we might have a queen of sploof s in the making! :love: It has also been scientifically proven that gingeryness aids sploofsbility :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I have been studying these pictures and I have to say this is all very familiar. The one legged sploof, the tippy toe sploof, the perky butt stretched sploof....This is all how the sploof master Tipper Tapper Toby began his career in sploofs. I have a feeling we might have a queen of sploof s in the making! :love: It has also been scientifically proven that gingeryness aids sploofsbility :love:

Such a kind assessment! :D Athena bows to be future counted among the likes of Tipper Tapper Toby [emoji33][emoji16]
She is leaving Zeus in her sploofing dust to be honest [emoji15] he now mostly just flops [emoji33]

:love: :love: I think their is something a little extra about lion head sploofs. I feel it show cases the floofy butts :love :love:

A new contender ! Treacle says she has been trying so hard to sploof, and thinks she has finally got it :) Please be kind in your markings, she is getting a bit wonky now, and is not very bendy (and please try not look at the piece of hay stuck on her bottom :lol:) over to the judges !

ewDZJ6R.jpg

A new contender ! Treacle says she has been trying so hard to sploof, and thinks she has finally got it :) Please be kind in your markings, she is getting a bit wonky now, and is not very bendy (and please try not look at the piece of hay stuck on her bottom :lol:) over to the judges !

ewDZJ6R.jpg

10/10

Treaclebun, I'm so proud of you girlie :love:

Back