• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Last night Sophie was the sploofiest I've ever seen her:

BqDriVUl.jpg

Please be kind in your judgement as she's only a beginner in the art of sploofiness.

Last night Sophie was the sploofiest I've ever seen her:

BqDriVUl.jpg

Please be kind in your judgement as she's only a beginner in the art of sploofiness.
Awww sploofie!!
Zeus welcomes Sophie to the sploofdom and approves of all sploofing :D even as a beginner she has good form and looks very relaxed :D

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Aww, thank you for the kind comments, everyone. I'll tell Sophie how encouraging you all are, and then maybe she'll keep sploofing! And nobody's called her "dainty" before! The vet has always said she's "solidly built", haha. :love:

Lillian is very approving of this elegant, ladylike sploof. Dainty, dignified and beautiful to look at. Stunning ear and nose markings. An excellent example of how to sploof. Xx

Lillian is very kind. :love: I told Sophie about what all of you said about her sploof, but she was very busy chasing her food ball, so I'm not sure she was paying attention.

Lillian is very kind. :love: I told Sophie about what all of you said about her sploof, but she was very busy chasing her food ball, so I'm not sure she was paying attention.
Hehehe Zeus and Athena is also oblivious to the world when there's food [emoji39]

Athena would like to submit her first almost proper sploof :D she's still learning but she's more on her tummy than previous flops so hopes it gets her in the sploofers guild [emoji4][emoji16]
5ec4f9e7e88d6f7eac4c93f309c24a51.jpg

Athena would like to submit her first almost proper sploof :D she's still learning but she's more on her tummy than previous flops so hopes it gets her in the sploofers guild [emoji4][emoji16]

Oh that's beautiful Athena, I'm sure you will get great marks for that one :D

Aww, what an excellent baby sploof by Athena. :love: I would give bonus points for the cute flooring.
Yay she thanks you :D
Thanks :D that's their other pen liner that I made :D I got super lucky that one of my fabric shops had this one and the pink bunny one :D but can't seem to find more bunny pattern fleece [emoji24]

Eek!

most excellent. nice clean feetsies too :thumb:

Yay she thanks you :D
Thanks :D that's their other pen liner that I made :D I got super lucky that one of my fabric shops had this one and the pink bunny one :D but can't seem to find more bunny pattern fleece [emoji24]

I'm glad you got lucky with those two! Your bunny utopia needs bunny flooring! =)

Awww. :love: What an excellent sploof! Zeus must be a good teacher! I wonder how long it'll be until we get a Zeus and Athena double sploof in this thread. :lol:

Awww. :love: What an excellent sploof! Zeus must be a good teacher! I wonder how long it'll be until we get a Zeus and Athena double sploof in this thread. [emoji38]
Hehehe so far when he sploofs she flops and now when she sploofed he flopped [emoji1787]
She does seem to prefer a good flop against him.
Oh! Forgot to show her practice sploof yesterday [emoji1787]
d6a0f3d55fca6b6bcb27a3853a11ce7e.jpg

Back