• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Excellent news. Lillian is in absolute agreement with this decision and as Leo is 5 years old, feels quite excited that he may now be elligable to submit some photos. xx

Well helloooo and welcome to gorgeous bun Harley. And what a set up you have. Absolutely amazing. And what a handsome young bunny Harley is.
Very relaxed, and an excellent way to introduce yourself to this particular thread. Lillian judges this commendibly with an 9/10 for a superb agile sploof from such a lovely bunny. xx

I concur with all Lillian has said. As a 10 year old bunny myself I understand that pulling off a good sploof is not an easy task. I would also like to mention how handsome you are and your lovely colourings, very much like our Lillian. Well done Harvery! :D

Dennis Hoppington Head of the RWSA

Leo has been studdying Lillian's sploofs and she has been quietly teaching him the subtle art of sploofing. As an 'elder' bun - now 5 and a bit, Leo would like very much to dedicate his first sploof to the master of all sploofs, Toby....
Zgz0WS8.jpg
[/IMG]

Leo has been studdying Lillian's sploofs and she has been quietly teaching him the subtle art of sploofing. As an 'elder' bun - now 5 and a bit, Leo would like very much to dedicate his first sploof to the master of all sploofs, Toby....
Zgz0WS8.jpg
[/IMG]
Oh my gawd his feetsies [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

**faints** Leo the secret sploofer! Where have these sploofs been hiding? Wowweee!!! 10/10 for tiggeryness + lionheadness + Sploofability

Bigwig this is a fantastic sploof. May everybun note the wide distance between the feetsies. I especially like the butt tufts!

Phillip is jealous of all these sploofing bunnies and has just done his first one for months :love:

ecedef466dc1788097a55d7ff9d240c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phillip is jealous of all these sploofing bunnies and has just done his first one for months :love:

ecedef466dc1788097a55d7ff9d240c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top of the board sploof from Philip right there. And absolute ripper of a sploof from the very reserved but highly talented Philip. 10/10.

Everybun is spoiling us with sploofs tonight! A beautiful sploof from a beautiful bun. Glossy, perfect and surrounded by poops is how we like to see our sploofs here at the RWSA :love: what a handsome devil

lovely sploofs everybun though nap91 I urge you to be wary of posting Phillips glossy loveliness as he still remains a bun-nap risk

Nobody likes a show off - and new kid on the block Leo, wishes to submit his second sploof in as many days. Last night he performed this little number.
Leo wishes Graciee to note his exceptional floofy feetsies. But all this sploofing is starting to go to Leo's head now. It looks like he has got the hang of it....
coGNMj4.jpg
[/IMG]

Back