• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

It's been a while since the 'queen of sploof' posted a sploof, but she was so chilled in the garden today, Lillian shows she still has it.
Boom.......
AqhAUL4.jpg
[/IMG]
Kaboom!

Lillian the queen still providing us top of the range sploofs there

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lopsy just did his first full-on sploot-sploof (he usually goes sideways) but I didn't manage to get a picture!

I think he's more relaxed now: he's stopped playing with the ring on the side of the run and now full sploofs! Clearly Aboleth was quite like the monster she was named after :lol:

Lady Pip is currently lying in a fabulous sploof....please excuse the mess she has created around her [emoji1787]
58bdd8467748f3a5a7941f8e0e905bc4.jpg
57aa07fabf6ce98b40fc648d8d2e3c96.jpg

Last edited:
Wowsers. We are graced with a beautiful royalty sploof of epic and regal proportions. Magnificent from her ladyship. 10/10.

An important RWSA announcement

Dennis would like to let all members of the Rabbits With Sploofability Association know that Toby has left this thread to him in his will. He asked if Dennis could continue to assess and advise bunnies on everything and anything sploofy. Dennis needed a while but feels he is now ready to take on the role as Head of the RWSA.

Dennis also feels he would like the RWSA to branch out and embrace skills such as bunny loafing and binkying.

Thank you

An important RWSA announcement

Dennis would like to let all members of the Rabbits With Sploofability Association know that Toby has left this thread to him in his will. He asked if Dennis could continue to assess and advise bunnies on everything and anything sploofy. Dennis needed a while but feels he is now ready to take on the role as Head of the RWSA.

Dennis also feels he would like the RWSA to branch out and embrace skills such as bunny loafing and binkying.

Thank you
:shock:

is that the sub-sections Rabbits without sploofability then? I shall get me camera at the ready

Its good Denny now deels able to take up this thread & good timing as 2 years ago I was having the best fun I ever had on this very thread

That's correct, "rabbits without sploofability" too as Dennis feels he would like the RSWA to be more inclusive. But, of course Sploofability will always be the centre of what we do

Oh this is great news, I've just told Treacle and she is well excited :D She's never mastered the sploof, says her leggies don't work that way, and doesn't think she's got any binkies left in her :( but she does a pretty good loaf, and will now be working on that for Dennies assessment :lol:

Back