• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Lillian said she is working on a video demonstrating the correct way to sploof.
Lillian this is exactly why you are a director. Not only for contributing regular sploofs but being concious of helping others

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This bun would like to put it to the Board of Directors that they consider a category of 'Mystery Bun'. This particular bun is keen to show of his skills but is afraid of attracting the attention of the media / paparazzi.

https://i.imgur.com/v8lBD6J.jpg
Respecting confidentiality is important us. I would grade this an A from the evidence attached.

Justification:
Pointy ballerina toes
Straight legs

Ted would like to submit his picture please. He has asked me to say that it is his best effort and he is rather proud of himself.

TUqsO4Yh.jpg

Aww look at that little booty and tiny legs, this has got to be a high score for sure

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mine are rubbish at show sploofs, Luna always has her legs crossed because she's a lady and Ralph sploofs in the corner so he's a semi circle kinda sploofer which 9 times out of 10 ends up as a dead bunny roll, think he finds it funny - and he don't move even when I touch his head, literally just have to see if he's breathing

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
0f97a088ba39544e5097f20388614a24.jpg

Last edited:
Ted would like to submit his picture please. He has asked me to say that it is his best effort and he is rather proud of himself.

TUqsO4Yh.jpg

Lillian would like to point out her approval of the beautiful symmetry of those hind legs, demonstrating concentration and precision. It's a definite thumbs up from lillian

TUqsO4Yh.jpg
I concur with Lillian
Congratulations Ted! You have been awarded a grade A in Sploofability.

Justification:
Symmetry
Ballerina pointed toes
Mega perky rump
Face forward and straight

Improvements:
Prehaps aim for a Y sploof in the future

CI6aNoPl.jpg

Luna would like to know what you think of her proud sploot, after throwing my art supplies on the floor...

In Lillians opinion, this is extremely worthy of a top mark. We have a classicaly executed 'Y' sploof going on, mirrored by those beautiful ears, and also complemented by the 2 front paws wihch also show off beautiful white sox. Head pose is very graceful and body nice and flat to the floor.
To be critical. we could do with some contrast to show off Luna's gorgeous markings.
All in all, graceful, sploof-full and an extremely good example of a sploof. Over to Toby for his assessment....

Boo & Joey are also enjoying the self congratulatory air of Lunas sploof. Sploof you & your art supplies

Feeling a little sad that Archie and Pip will never be members of the Sploof club. Their little tiny bodies just don't seem to be able to do it. :-(

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Feeling a little sad that Archie and Pip will never be members of the Sploof club. Their little tiny bodies just don't seem to be able to do it. :-(

Lillians view is that exclusion on the grounds of size or inability is bordering on discrimination - and Lillian does not approve of active discrimination. In Lillians eyes, we are all equal and worthy. Lillian would therefore put to the board, a proposal that Archie and Pip are given consideration to be 'honorary' members of the RWSA as they have contributed exceptional abilities using coloured mats and have a very unique ability to binky their little souls out.

One thing that stood out from my Top Trumps games is no bunny is brilliant at everything. Archie & Pip may not be able (or may not want) to sploof but they would outshine most bunnies on bunny 500's & binkies:love:

Frosty never sploofs either, he does a great DBF though :lol:

I’ve found a sploof pic of my bridge house bunny, Boots :love:

uX6ERPq.jpg

Back