• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Holy moly. I'd have freaked out BIG time if I'd seen one of my buns doing that. My goodness. This needs to be referred to the board for consideration. Is there a category for upside down sploofin? I mean, I don't even know what to say about that. That's just like.....blimey. I'd love to know what she's thinking, lying on her back so totally chilled out. I don't think I've ever seen a rabbit do that. Goh-leeee. Amazing.
Atticus does this! I nearly die every time.... [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Just popped downstairs to find Pip doing a super sploof. I think she's finally got it..

Please note the carefully placed poop and fine hay dust from her hay cookie. ...
ee2973c1b2b51415b1381992f5e1ab36.jpg
17eca22763272ac941a4687217868c21.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just popped downstairs to find Pip doing a super sploof. I think she's finally got it..

Please note the carefully placed poop and fine hay dust from her hay cookie. ...

Duly noted - along with the carefully placed training weight. Lillian advises that Pip has indeed, mastered the sploof. Indeed, the pose is perfect, absolutley straight and parallell and finished off with the most beautiful proud uppy ears. Top marks to Pip from Lillian.

Duly noted - along with the carefully placed training weight. Lillian advises that Pip has indeed, mastered the sploof. Indeed, the pose is perfect, absolutley straight and parallell and finished off with the most beautiful proud uppy ears. Top marks to Pip from Lillian.
Yes she likes to show people how strong she is by flopping next to her weights... hahahaha.

With regards to the upside sploof, I'm not sure if it truely is a sploof or a roly poly DBF.

I am calling a RWSA team meeting. Thoughts everybun?

P.s if I saw one of my bunnies doing this you would just have to call an undertaker. No point calling an ambulance, I'd of drop down dead on the scene

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hello Lady Pippy Longstockings. I would like to give you a solid 10/10 . Toby would of love to see these flourishing sploofs. I am sure he would of advised you to aim for a Y sploof, preferably on the royal cushion.

Dennis

With regards to the upside sploof, I'm not sure if it truely is a sploof or a roly poly DBF.

I am calling a RWSA team meeting. Thoughts everybun?

P.s if I saw one of my bunnies doing this you would just have to call an undertaker. No point calling an ambulance, I'd of drop down dead on the scene

Lillian here- regarding the upside down sploof. Having researched this in my vast library of resources, I'm unable to accurately attribute any definition for this. However, evolution being as it is, then this is clearly something utterly unique and rarely captured as evidence. Indeed, hus-bun Henry has been pouring over photos in the rabbit-web all evening and can't find anything at all.
It's beyond the realms of a dbf because it's totally upside down. This takes exceptional skill to hold and to pull off due to having to get ones balance just right.
In Lillian's view, this stands alone as a rare and unique evolvement but hard to assess with a grade due to a lack of comparison. It therefore stands alone as a special sploof and should be submitted and categorised as such. How about a unique category? This then opens up the accessibility for those special rabbits who feel the sploof within but wish to express it in an individual style?

a06aff78dfa1e04d551823e474cc7959.jpg

Snowy would like to submit her sploof for ratings. She knows it’s nowhere near Toby standard and it’s certainly no upside down sploof (which is incredible yet terrifying!!), but unfortunately her stumpy little legs don’t go any further back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lillian here- regarding the upside down sploof. Having researched this in my vast library of resources, I'm unable to accurately attribute any definition for this. However, evolution being as it is, then this is clearly something utterly unique and rarely captured as evidence. Indeed, hus-bun Henry has been pouring over photos in the rabbit-web all evening and can't find anything at all.
It's beyond the realms of a dbf because it's totally upside down. This takes exceptional skill to hold and to pull off due to having to get ones balance just right.
In Lillian's view, this stands alone as a rare and unique evolvement but hard to assess with a grade due to a lack of comparison. It therefore stands alone as a special sploof and should be submitted and categorised as such. How about a unique category? This then opens up the accessibility for those special rabbits who feel the sploof within but wish to express it in an individual style?
Not quite the same, but Clementine likes to lay like this a lot [emoji38] sometimes more on her back too
947ff7b5a36bfa98fe5c06f422b729f9.jpg

I think i will hold the competiton in December and the winner gets a prize.

Keep some sploofs up your sleeves for the competition everybun

Not quite the same, but Clementine likes to lay like this a lot [emoji38] sometimes more on her back too

Awww look at her little belly. So full of noms. I really love those bunnies

Somebody call my Doctor will you - I've just had a heart attack! OMG. Your Clemintine is just amazing. Just shows you how happy your rabbits are in their environment. I still would flip out if Hillian did this.

337a7d6707f31cd5c5ed15f42546e2d3.jpg

luna offers her best sploot with her sore leg, as it had an IV in it. she tells me normal sploots will be back when it doesn’t hurt!

full marks to Luna for bravery and making an excpetionally good sploof despite being clearly inconvenienced with a sore leg. Get well soon Luna. x

Somebody call my Doctor will you - I've just had a heart attack! OMG. Your Clemintine is just amazing. Just shows you how happy your rabbits are in their environment. I still would flip out if Hillian did this.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Atticus was flopped earlier on his back with his little white belly on display, sometimes I just can't even, they're far too adorable [emoji38]

337a7d6707f31cd5c5ed15f42546e2d3.jpg

luna offers her best sploot with her sore leg, as it had an IV in it. she tells me normal sploots will be back when it doesn’t hurt!

Awh what a cutie [emoji7][emoji7]

full marks to Luna for bravery and making an excpetionally good sploof despite being clearly inconvenienced with a sore leg. Get well soon Luna. x

"fanks yoo craig! i hop your ankal feels better soon. yoor welcome to come into my igoo any time. its nise and cosy"

should really give the bunnies some spelling lessons, their english is terrible :roll: :lol:

Back