• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

That is an awsome sight - a real insight into the world of bunnies when hoomans are asleep. And it's a very good sploof from the gorgeous Luther. Love it.:love:

Caught Luther on our new bunny spy cam practicing his sploofs last night, he’s taking it very seriously :)

He told me if I have to show the picture that I should apologise for the quality as it was on night vision mode.....he looks much better in the light.

d40adf6a4cdf6767d84741039b4862da.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midnight sploofer!

What do they get up to in the night. I'm currently sleeping with Custard and she spends the whole night staring at me

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That is an awsome sight - a real insight into the world of bunnies when hoomans are asleep. And it's a very good sploof from the gorgeous Luther. Love it.:love:

He said to thank you for recognising his efforts even in such poor conditions. He’s still not sure it’s ok the hoomans spy but he’s been assured it’s for their own good during their rebond :)

Midnight sploofer!

What do they get up to in the night. I'm currently sleeping with Custard and she spends the whole night staring at me

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It’s definitely been interesting to see what goes on with no hoomans around. Generally lots of loafing and sploofing!

Oh no! That’s a bit menacing at night in the dark [emoji85] lol

Luthers a splendid sploofer.

Now we all know Mouse can't sploof but she sends this, her very best effort, to Toby xxx

AwOcgU7l.jpg

Miss Mouse that is indeed a bootiful sploof, from the subtly place nugget to the dark curve of your ear. Indeed the cleanest feetsies too.

Back