• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Meanwhile Mouse is such a geek she printed off her own certificate & keeps going to admire it

Sn8wXLWl.jpg

I really must raise an objection, most forcefully - and endorsed by Bella-cat. Apricot definitely deserves a Grade A+. She has placed her paws beautifully and it is an all-weather pose. Bella said that if you don't upgrade Apricot she will be up my curtains ... again. Pleeease upgrade.

I really must raise an objection, most forcefully - and endorsed by Bella-cat. Apricot definitely deserves a Grade A+. She has placed her paws beautifully and it is an all-weather pose. Bella said that if you don't upgrade Apricot she will be up my curtains ... again. Pleeease upgrade.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

This thread is perfection

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Apricot. I have re - awarded you a grade A.

Conclusion: There is always room for improvement. Although showed initiative, sploof is a form of art and grace. Keep up the good work
f08f46f1c74d6542462d5a82e5de7d37.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Apricot. I have re - awarded you a grade A.

Conclusion: There is always room for improvement. Although showed initiative, sploof is a form of art and grace. Keep up the good work
f08f46f1c74d6542462d5a82e5de7d37.jpg

Omg [emoji38][emoji7] I'm dead.. Apricot says thank you x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Pondering Apricots grades....
45d249dc20484ebd4eae59b2a50411b6.jpg

Oh, wow, lovely fluffy bummy leggies tail. Perhaps the bowl could have been just a tad to our left so that it lined up with fluff tail? Again, though, the fault of the photographer rather than the sploofability demonstrator.

As head of financial services Joey is reluctant to give out top scores in the knowledge the funds he is responsible for could be increased with bribes. He proposes 8.5 for Dottie, Boo is still sulking about her over ruling earlier

As head of financial services Joey is reluctant to give out top scores in the knowledge the funds he is responsible for could be increased with bribes. He proposes 8.5 for Dottie, Boo is still sulking about her over ruling earlier
Thank you joey. Your role is incredibly vital and we are greatful for your skills. We can't give out scores willy nilly. This is a exclusive association.

Thank you joey. Your role is incredibly vital and we are greatful for your skills. We can't give out scores willy nilly. This is a exclusive association.

Heh heh. I'm not very good at this judging malarkey. I just want to give all the bunnies a 10!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to propose a grade B+ to the board.

Justification:
Good posture
Face forward
Straight legs

To improve:
More perky buttock
Wider gap between legs

Dottie threatened to kick off, but has now accepted that she does indeed need to work on her butt and her legs could be a litter wider! :lol:

Back