• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

I like Flo's artistic alterations to the files on the bottom shelf.

Unfortunately those artistic alterations are the legacy of Lillian’s days (or nights) there. She had quite the ability to inflict her own personal touch on files. Much to my wife’s frustration.:lol:

Flo has been practising her newly found ability to sploof and she feels now in a position to demonstrate a much more appropriate submission.
Apologies for the rather poor camera angle but she is still a bit 'shy'. There is something strangely familiar and spooky about this.....
chw59uX.jpg
[/IMG]
That bum bum! [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Sorry Fifibun, no he is a flemish. I didnt see your post sorry.
I too miss lots of posts and don't quite know how..
Well what a wonderful boy he is. I would absolutely LOVE a great big bun bun. If I'd had a choice in buns I would deffo have a flemish or 2 [emoji3448][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thought this photo of Phillip that I took last night would be appreciated here. Lying on his favourite duvet cover, sploofing, whilst the girls look on in admiration [emoji38]

aa93a010a25f80b96db21a61cf6b45ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back